Kush Bottles Appoints Greg Gamet to Board of Directors
Well-known leader in cannabis industry provides expertise, insight, and connections
LOS ANGELES, May 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Kush Bottles, North America's premier supplier of customizable child-resistant packaging solutions and accessories for the marijuana industry, announced today that they have elected Greg Gamet to the company's Board of Directors.
Kush Bottles recently acquired Dank Bottles, LLC, which was co-founded by Gamet.
Gamet is one of the cannabis industry's leading executives, and his accomplishments are without par.
- His dispensary group, DANK, was operating on the medical side of the cannabis industry since Sept of 2009; was one of the first to obtain and open a marijuana retail store in Colorado under the "Adult-Use/Recreational" licensure; and made the first recreational sale in the state on January 1, 2014.
- He co-owns one of the most successful cannabis retail stores in the nation.
- He co-founded the largest packaging and accessory distributorship in the state.
- He co-founded a cannabis consulting business, which has resulted in licenses being granted in several states.
- He is experienced in business financing and raising capital.
- He knows how to build and grow sustainable businesses.
Gamet also understands the complex regulations that govern both medical and recreational marijuana, and has deep insight into compliance issues – a vitally important skillset as new markets open nationwide.
"Greg's knowledge and expertise make him a valuable addition to our board," said Nicholas Kovacevich, Co-Founder and CEO of Kush Bottles, Inc. "He helped build our Kush Bottles Colorado operation into a thriving business, and we are confident that his industry experience and vision for the future will provide great value to our company and to our shareholders."
"I am happy to be joining the board at Kush Bottles," Gamet stated. "I believe that the company can continue to grow within their core business, while expanding into new areas," he added. "I look forward to being part of this company, and helping it become one of the dominant businesses in the cannabis industry."
For more information on Kush Bottles, call: (888)-920-5874, or visit the website at: www.kushbottles.com.
About Kush Bottles:
Kush Bottles is the leader in certified child-resistant and customized packaging solutions, selling bottles, containers, and cannabis-related products in all 23 states that permit adult-use or medical marijuana, as well as in Canada. With over 50 million bottles sold, the company is respected for their premium quality, exceptional customer service, quick deliveries, and innovative solutions.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kush-bottles-appoints-greg-gamet-to-board-of-directors-300084632.html
SOURCE Kush Bottles
Released May 18, 2015